First of all, Happy New Year to all of you out there on the wild internets. 2018 has ended and 2019 is only beginning. And so, without further distraction, I want to share a succinct list of my goals for the new year.
- Improve my writing. I will actively continue seeking out and practicing ways to improve my craft.
- Figure out a writing regimen that fits my lifestyle. No matter how many times I try, I just cannot wake up early enough in the morning to write before work everyday. I am not, and never have been, a morning person.
- Lose weight. Eating out less will help with this one.
- Review and/or analyze every book I read. This will not only create more content for my website, but it will also help me to improve my own writing through the careful disassembly of other’s work.
- Try camping, and maybe even overnight backpacking trips.
At the end of the year, hopefully, I’ll have achieved most of, if not all, these goals.
What are some of your goals for the year, be them writing related or not? Let me know in the comments down below.